Meet our zoo most funniest animals, the monkeys! Here is your chance to get up-close to our primates; watch them and feed them!
- To communicate, monkeys use facial expressions, vocalizations and body movements.
- New world monkeys have 36 teeth, where as the Old World monkeys have 32 teeth.
- Monkeys do not eat the skins of bananas, they peel the skin of their bananas
- Baboons vocalize using 30 different ways which include screams, grunts and barks. They also smack their lips, shrug their shoulders and yawn.
- Group of monkeys is called a troop.