Which sea creatures do you love the most? In our aquarium you will have the opportunity to get close to hundred of magnificent and colourful fishes, damselfish, stingrays and much more.
- Fish have been on the earth for more than 450 million years. And they were well established long before dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- There are over 25,000 identified species of fish on the earth. It is estimated that there may still be over 15,000 fish species that have not yet been identified.
- There are more species of fish than all the species of amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals combined.
- Some fish like sharks don’t posses an air bladder to help keep them afloat and must either swim continually or rest on the bottom.
- Some species of fish have skeletons made only of cartilage.