Breakfast With The Parrots
Do you like eating strawberries? Our tropical birds love it!
Share a table with Jelly and its flying mates during one of the most unique family experience in UAE.
After an introductory briefing, you will then have the very special opportunity to meet and feed our Tropical Birds. A tasty breakfast for you will be served in an amazing location.
You will also get chance to ask one of our parrot’s trainers any questions you may have.
By buying this for yourself or for someone else, not only will it be an experience to remember but you will also be contributing to our conservation work both here and around the world helping, to save animals from extinction.
…will last approximately 2 hours and includes:
- Full day free admission into the zoo for the participant
- Breakfast to be selected during the booking
- The unique chance to share a breakfast with our Tropical birds
- The opportunity to take amazing pictures as souvenirs
- Duck Feeding
- Complimentary environmental tour guide
- Birds of Prey encounter
- The opportunity to learn about these beautiful animals and ask our parrots trainers any questions you may have
The Encounter is available for adults and children.
160 AED for adult
80 AED for kids ( 4-12 years old)
FREE for kids below 3 years old
Kids must be accompanied by an adult.
There will be a maximum of six people taking part at any one time.
Whatsapp: +971 52 830 4121
Phone: 02 5010 000
Terms and Conditions :
- Advance reservation and confirmation at least 24 hours should be done before the arrival date.
- Modification and cancelation is applicable up to 3 days prior notice before the arrival date
- Payment can be done by credit card or cash in ticketing desk upon arrival
- Breakfast with Birds experience cannot be combined with any other offers
- Advance reservation and confirmation at least 3 days through email should be done before the arrival date.
- Start time of experience is not changeable.
- After 11:00am, guest can enjoy their stay within the zoo timing limit in the same day.
- The experience is subjected to the bird’s health and availability