Emirates Park Zoo Summer Camp 2017
Summer Zoo Camp at EPZ is an unforgettable learning experience.
The camp designed for kids 6 to 12 years of age offers a fun and learning experience about our animals, conservation and gaining an overall appreciation for wildlife during school free summer time.
The weekly camp program includes exciting activities, projects and walks through the Zoo, kid’s meal and a lot of fun. Get your kids to join the adventure!
Shows & Activities
July 02 to August 31, 2017
Time: 9.00am – 14.00pm Daily (Except Tuesday)
Tuesday 9.00am -15.00pm
Daily Cost: 159 AED
Weekly Cost: 699AED
With Two way Transportation Options:
Daily Cost: 199 AED
Weekly Cost: 749AED
- 10% discount from 2kids and above.
- 10% discount for reservation before 25-06-2017.
Venue: Emirates Park Zoo, Abu Dhabi
Email us: email@example.com
SUMMER CAMP 2017 REGISTRATION FORM
Terms and Conditions:
- Please filled up registration form accurately. Parents is responsible for the health of kids as provided above.
- The hours of the camp are 9:00am-14:00pm each day (Except Tuesday). Emirates Park Zoo and Resort & its employees are not responsible for children outside of the above hours. Children will not be taken in to the camp before 9:00 am and must be collected by 14:00 pm (except Tuesday). Emirates Park Zoo and Resort is not responsible for children outside of these times.
- Emirates park Zoo and Resort does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to the participants.
- All valuables must be left at home.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken and used for promotional reasons.
- Information of activities is given in good faith. All arrangements and activities are subject to change depending on weather condition, programme schedule and other arrangements.
- Reservations can be changed up to 3 days prior to the program. Modification/cancellation less than 3 days prior to program date are accepted with a 159 AED cancellation fee.
- All registered participants (parents, guardians) must check in between 8:30-9:00AM at the main entrance gate of Emirates Park Zoo.